Wednesday, May 05, 2010

It's May and I didn't managed to bring out a new album in april..So.. what?!
There were a lot of Live circumstances that had occupied me. (still I don't know if my english is correct and still i even don't know if anybody reads this side).
So..I have lost my job now.. and that is just the good part..
But now i have the time to upload the album: THE DARK SIDE OF ZURA, Two trax of this are on another album, which is released on the "Super6-Records" Label (SSR073G Wolfgang Raspe - Fuck Cyborgs!)
I hope you forgive.. and enjoy!

http://www.archive.org/details/ZuraAmioZula-TheDarkSideOfZura

Greetings to anyone who loves or likes my music!


2 comments:

Binaural said...

Yes, your English is more often than not correct and I am still reading your page ;-)

Unknown said...

Greetings Zura I love your music! keep up the good work...much respect....Sergio.